Call for Papers and Workshop Proposals
Ontology, Terminology & Text Mining
Within this theme the conference will welcome papers and workshop proposals on all aspects of Terminology and Knowledge Management, such as:
- Concept systems
- Classification systems & thesauri
- Knowledge extraction
- Terminology extraction
- Terminology in e-government and sector standardization
- Metadata taxonomies
- Search-engine optimization
- Automatic content classification
- Keywords for content management
- Term mining through controlled authoring applications
Format for Paper Submission
Papers for oral presentations should consist of no more than 10 pages, including references and illustrations. Papers that exceed this limit will be rejected. Submissions should be anonymous and should be made on the
web site. Submissions must be in PDF, formatted in the style of the Springer Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). For details on the LNCS style, see
Springer's Author Instructions.
The papers will be reviewed by the Programme Committee.
A limited number of workshops is foreseen. Proposals will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee.
Post-conference workshops will be organized on 21st June 2014. A workshop in the context of this conference is a half or a full day event that brings together researchers, professionals and industrial practitioners for paper presentations and discussions in workshop-like settings. Workshops should focus on fostering discussion and avoid being presentation only; at least half the time should be devoted to discussion. The precise organization is flexible and the workshop organizers are completely free in the organization of the workshop.
TKE 2014 will not pay for registration, travel, or other arrangements for workshop organizers or any of their invited guests.
The workshops will be announced on the TKE 2014 web site.
Format for Workshop Proposals
You are invited to submit a workshop proposal as part of the TKE 2014 Conference. Please submit workshop proposals also on the above mentioned
Proposals for workshops should be no longer than three pages, and include:
- The title of the workshop.
- A brief description of the specific issues that the workshop will address, suitable for proposal evaluation and early posting on the web site.
- The reasons why the workshop is of interest this time.
- The names, postal addresses, phone and fax numbers and email addresses of the workshop organizing committee.
- A brief description of each organizer's background.
- The name of the member of the workshop organizing committee designated as the contact person.
- A time schedule of the workshop and a preliminary agenda.
- A list of topics for which contributions are sought.
- A preliminary version of the call for papers the workshop organizers intend to use.
- A calendar of deadlines for submission, notification, and camera-ready copy (which must be compatible with TKE deadlines). Workshop organizers are responsible for providing a camera-ready version of the workshop proceedings to the TKE organizing committee by 15 May 2014 at the latest.
- A list of audio-visual or technical requirements and any special room requirements.
The workshop proposers will be responsible for the organizational aspects (e.g. workshop call preparation and distribution, review of papers, notification of acceptance, assembling of the workshop proceedings, etc.). Workshops are expected to be financially self-supporting. The conference organizers will establish workshop registration rates so as to provide the room, audio-visual equipment, Internet access, snacks for breaks, and the workshop proceedings.
Internet connections and various computer platforms and facilities will be available at the conference site.
31 Oct 2013
Call for papers and workshop proposals
01 Mar 2014
Submissions of papers and workshop proposals
Notification of acceptance of oral papers and workshop proposals
Final versions for the proceedings
19 – 20 June
TKE Main Conference
Hanne Erdman Thomsen,
Copenhagen Business School
Bodil Nistrup Madsen,
Copenhagen Business School
- Guadalupe Aguado de Cea, Spain
- Khurshid Ahmad, Ireland
- Bassey Antia, Nigeria
- Nathalie Aussenac-Gilles, France
- Gerhard Budin, Austria
- Paul Buitelaar, Ireland
- Nelida Chan, Canada
- Key-Sun Choi, South Korea
- Anne Condamines, France
- Rute Costa, Portugal
- Beatrice Daille, France
- Hanne Erdman Thomsen, Denmark
- Pamela Faber, Spain
- Gerhard Heyer, Germany
- Fidelia Ibewke-Sanjuan, France
- Kyo Kageura, Japan
- Hendrick Kockaert, Belgium
- Marita Kristiansen, Norway
- Jae Sung Lee, South Korea
- Marie-Claude L'Homme, Canada
- Sun Maosong, China
- Adeline Nazarenko, France
- Henrik Nilsson, Sweden
- Bodil Nistrup Madsen
- Anita Nuopponen, Finland
- Antonio Pareja-Lora, Spain
- Maria Pozzi, Mexico
- Detlef Reineke, Spain
- Christophe Roche, France
- Laurent Romary, France
- Peter Sandrini, Austria
- Klaus-Dirk Schmitz, Germany
- Kiril Simov, Bulgaria
- Frieda Steurs, Belgium
- Sylvie Szulman, France
- Rita Temmerman, Belgium
- Kara Warburton, Hong-Kong
- Lotte Weilgaard, Denmark
- Sue Ellen Wright, USA
- Pierre Zweigenbaum, France